Shooting The Breeze Down At The Beach. Wind Waves Surfing Writing concepts Fitness Travel Lifestyle Banter. Nice of you to drop by...

10.1.06

London Boatshow - Book your tickets!

A quick update for you as I am at the London Boatshow judging the PWA Indoor Windsurfing Championships from today. Make sure you book tickets and come to watch this spectacle if possible. My advice is to try and see a jump session as its definitely the most radical. Also the best jump session is bound to be the final on Sunday evening. Saying that though last year we had some incredible action at the trials stages, and the much missed UK only event. But thats another story! And don't worry - I'll be sure to update you of anything of interest or anything worth knowing from backstage. See you there!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beej, I found your blog searching for algarve car rental and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the algarve car rental I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!

27/1/06 5:07 AM

 
Blogger Brian McDowell said...

Hi. Yes please keep coming back. I've been il so not updated for a while, but intend to focus on some issues in the Algarve anyway.What a great place to surf!

Beej

3/2/06 2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever been surfing on the North Shore of Oahu? Its the experience of a life-time!

Ponder Over Hawaii!
Oahu

17/4/06 10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home