Shooting The Breeze Down At The Beach. Wind Waves Surfing Writing concepts Fitness Travel Lifestyle Banter. Nice of you to drop by...

6.3.06

Exocet Kona - For the Waterman and Family!

I'd like to show you the excellent Exocet Kona all-purpose family board. Based on a paddle board the Kona is primarily a windsurfer. Ideal for beginers, and bags of fun for advanced and intermediate sailors wanting fun in all winds, especially lighter summer breezes, and in between swells. If you're following the path to ultimate fitness, then the soft EVA deck makes a perfectly comfortable position as you train to take on the Maui Watermen at paddleboard racing. Who knows, maybe the lifeguards should have these so they can paddle, surf and sail out to help those in need of it! And why not use the Kona to catch some of that small summer surf, or paddle your kids into a few of their first ever waves with you! Could this be the best board ever to open doors for individuals and families to get on the water, and have fun in at least two sports? I reckon it might be. I love mackerel and bass fishing on surf and windsurf boards off my backyard beach, and I should think this board and a paddle or sail, will be perfect; maybe even for two! I'm sure this will be a great sucess, and if you surf and ever wanted to try windsurfing, then get one of these and have two sports for the price of one! Check it out here at the Exocet website.There's a video clip too so you can see it in action. I can't wait to try this baby and I'm pretty sure I'll be laughing as I catch waves further out and far before anyone else does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home