Shooting The Breeze Down At The Beach. Wind Waves Surfing Writing concepts Fitness Travel Lifestyle Banter. Nice of you to drop by...

19.9.06

Read my articles at The Professional Windsurfers Association hompage!

Check out my regular daily postings at the PWA website! This explains my lack of regular updates for so long... I started this blog to prove to people that I wanted to and could write online content and hey ho I got a job doing just that! Hopefully now I can get back to keeping this blog content rich again. On the PWA site you can keep up to date with all things related to the pro windsurfing world and read live news and event reports with my webcasts, plus read daily articles of interest to all windsurfers. If you love Maui, Hawaii, then you'd be interested to read the sad news about Rope Tree at Camp One Its not a blog, so the site doesn't have a feedback facility but I'd appreciate your comments here if you want to make any suggestions or comments. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home