Shooting The Breeze Down At The Beach. Wind Waves Surfing Writing concepts Fitness Travel Lifestyle Banter. Nice of you to drop by...

18.4.07

Squidoo Lense Goes live!

I'd like this lense to tell you about my work as seen at http://www.concept-content-copy.com/, and to show you things I like from other writers, my customers, bloggers and relevant companies. Plus, it's great way to link up to some discussions about important issues.
Maybe you're a windsurfer or surfer who needs a like-minded copywriter for your business needs? Maybe you just need a job done, but, want to find out more about these beautiful sports? I'll help you with both!
Please check the lense out for daily news postings of this Blog, my PWA content, add a customer or reader recommendations and see some nice photos! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home