Shooting The Breeze Down At The Beach. Wind Waves Surfing Writing concepts Fitness Travel Lifestyle Banter. Nice of you to drop by...

28.8.07

Feature Frenzy

UK windsurfing magazine Boards just dropped through my mailbox and survived my 2 year old ripping it into pieces. I'm glad it survived as I was stoked to see that I've written no less than 20 pages of content. (Let's hope the cheques survive the toddler mail-trashing too when they arrive) I'll try and post the PDF's on my website as soon as they're available for you to read. Inside the mag I'm particularly happy with the profile I wrote on Britain's own windsurfing legend Nik Baker. If you read the article you might be amused to see how I scratched my wife's car up arriving to interview him, so I'm hoping those cheques really cover the paint shop bill for the colour coded bumper repairs. (She really should drive an old banger like my trusty Golf which takes life by the beach particularly well). Also inside are a couple of contest reports. Luckily a long stretch spent in the Canary Islands in July running my live web casts for the Pro Windsurfing Circuit and my daily news summaries hasn't dried my enthusiasm for writing about the amazing action we witness on the greatest tour on earth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home