Shooting The Breeze Down At The Beach. Wind Waves Surfing Writing concepts Fitness Travel Lifestyle Banter. Nice of you to drop by...

5.9.07

A Great Compliment

French windsurfing magazine WIND made me feel extremely proud today. No, I didn't have an article published. In fact it felt better than that. Right at the front of the mag, in the editors note, their Honcho Gilles Debrix, commented on the excellent service of the PWA live event ticker I write at World Tour Windsurfing events. OK he might have preferred it to be in French, and even in more simple English. But the praise came for the tickers ability to convey, in real-time, accurate detail on the state of play during the most exciting wave sailing final we've witnessed in some years in Gran Canaria, and portray the atmosphere and tension with move-by-move commentary. With my chest now swelled to the size of a hot air balloon I'm buoyed-up to go and improve the service and do my best to paint an exact as possible picture next week at the inaugural Mormaii Ibiraquera Wave Contest - PWA World Cup in Brazil. You can follow the action at PWA World Tour Website from the 9th until 16th of September. And, as my head is swelling too, if you want to you can read some recent print articles at my personal website!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Web said...

This simply matchless message ;)

2/6/11 9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home