Shooting The Breeze Down At The Beach. Wind Waves Surfing Writing concepts Fitness Travel Lifestyle Banter. Nice of you to drop by...

31.10.07

The Windsurfing Movie

I recently posted an online article about this important new movie for Windsurfing - just as a feature I wrote on one of the film's creators went to print in Europe. So far the feedback's been good and I was particularly pleased to hear from one of it's stars and producers - the Hawaiian windsurfing and tow-in surfing legend Levi Siver.
Thanks Brian, It's good to have someone channeling the right stories and movement of the sport like yourself. It's important that we get this sport out of its past and define a new era. I'm excited for the future. I think some cool stuff is around the corner. I think film is an important tool to usher in more kids and more creative ideas. Its a win win, riders will have a job to express who they are, companies will be promoted and the sport will be networked out to some serious audiences. Aloha, Levi
I'm glad he's happy with the results Levi's right that the sport's hitting a new era. In fact ,as Jace Panebianco said in the article at my website, he doesn't feel like Windsurfing's the 'Ginger-haired step-child of surfing any more!' Hey - what's wrong with Ginger hair man?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick.White said...

sounds sick!

29/6/10 5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home